Beth Schroeder is a preeminent Labor & Employment counsel. She has over three decades of experience in representing employers in all aspects of employment and labor law, including the defense of employment-related lawsuits involving wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues and related claims both individual and class action.
Beth works with business owners, general counsel and human resource professionals to provide extensive day-to-day counseling and advice, risk management, compliance and strategic planning in the prevention of employment-related claims. She also conducts non-harassment and other employee training classes, drafts employee handbooks and other personnel documentation, prepares employment contracts, and conducts extensive audits for wage and hour compliance.
Beth is a regular speaker, host and moderator at conventions, conferences and seminars across the country and internationally on topics of wage and hour, sexual harassment, risk management, personnel policies and other employment law matters. Beth also is an advisory member and works closely with several trade associations, and she sits on the Board of the LA Chapter of the California Restaurant Association. Her articles on employment law regularly appear in several local and national publications.
Notably, Beth was named Century City Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year for 2017.
- Board Member, Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce
- Named Century City Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Lawyer of the Year, 2017
- Named among Best Lawyers in America®, 2016—2022
- Selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer, 2010—2013, 2019—2022
Publications, Recognitions & Speaking Engagements
Beth speaks regularly to the following associations on topics of wage and hour, sexual harassment, employment law updates, and other employment law matters:
- Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
- Professional Liability Underwriters Society (PLUS)
- California Restaurant Association (CRA)
- Association of Legal Administrators
- California Delivery Association
- California Fashion Association
Beth has also been published regularly on employment law topics and quoted frequently as an expert in such publications as The Los Angeles Times, The Los Angeles Daily Journal, The Los Angeles Business Journal, and Law360.
- Seven Raines Feldman Attorneys Named to 2023 Best Lawyers Guide
- Labor & Employment Law Update: What’s New For 2022?
- Raines Feldman Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- ADA Webinar: How to Protect Your Business from a Lawsuit
- Hindsight 2020: Surveying the Legal Landscape for Employers in 2021
- Raines Feldman 2021 Employee Handbook Update Program
- Weathering the Post COVID Litigation Storm
- Raines Feldman LLP is proud to announce that partners Miles Feldman, Andrew Raines, and Beth Schroeder have been recognized in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Business Brief: California Quarterly Employment Law Update, 2020 Q2
- Workplace Arbitration