Camilla Chan is a partner at Raines Feldman Littrell. Camilla is a vigorous advocate for her clients — often finding that the best outcomes are reached outside the courtroom. She has experience handling a diverse mix of litigation matters, including real estate, entertainment and business contracts disputes. Camilla works closely with the Firm’s clients to develop creative strategies for litigating cases and to efficiently manage litigation matters from inception through judgment.
Camilla is also involved in pro bono work to provide legal services to underserved communities. Camilla has volunteered at various clinics, including the Santa Monica Night Clinic and Skid Row Clinic, through the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, as well as represented clients seeking domestic violence restraining orders. Previously, Camilla volunteered with the Alliance for Children’s Rights, representing parents in finalizing adoptions and working with foster children who were the victims of identity theft.
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of bank in connection with fraud and breach of contract action against video game developer and video game distributor.
- Represented production studio in profit participation action against talent in connection with major motion picture grossing more than $300M at global box office.
- Represented International production company in connection with partnership dispute involving fraud, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Star (2009—2011, 2015—2017)
- Member of the Board of Governors of Century City Bar Association