David’s practice includes the representation of business and individual clientele in complex corporate transactions, business and consumer litigation, commercial bankruptcy and estate planning.
David’s broad experience enables him to serve his clientele in all facets, representing businesses and business owners in both the courtroom and the boardroom. David has counseled his clients in matters ranging from wills and trusts, shareholder agreements, negotiation of commercial leases, insolvency and debt collection as well as employee non-competition litigation. His wide breadth of experience has made David an asset to his clientele in numerous multi-disciplinary issues.
- Crafted custom agreement between client and national trade association for client’s development and management of certification program for association members.
- Successfully appealed case on behalf of residential property developer relating to sellers’ violation of Illinois Residential Real Property Disclosure Act.
- Successfully sued property inspector on behalf of commercial property developer regarding faulty environmental assessment.
- Performed detailed review of complex technology outsourcing agreements for global consulting firm in large bankruptcy case.
- Successfully defended individual client in foreclosure case brought by ex-spouse’s former business partner, where failure of client’s prior attorneys had jeopardized client’s possession of client’s home.
- Represented lenders and homeowners in residential foreclosure cases.
- Represented federal bankruptcy trustees, creditors’ committees, distressed asset purchasers, significant contract parties, and individual creditors in federal and state court proceedings across the country.
- Counseled hundreds of consumers regarding Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Publication Board, DCBA Brief, the Journal of the DuPage County Bar Association (2009-2011)
- Board of Directors, Chamber of Commerce of Woodridge, Illinois (2009-2010)
- United States Marine Corps Reserve, Corporal, Honorably Discharged (1995-2001)