Jonathan D. Littrell is the Managing Partner of Raines Feldman LLP. Consistently voted one of “Southern California Super Lawyers: Rising Stars”, Jonathan has significant transactional experience in a broad range of corporate, private equity, venture capital and securities disciplines. Jonathan’s practice includes the representation of public and private entities, fund sponsors, family offices and asset management firms in all aspects of corporate governance and finance including structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, equity financings, fund formation, joint ventures, private placements and go public transactions.
Prior to joining Raines Feldman LLP, Jonathan was a Project Manager for a prominent Los Angeles development company specializing in the construction of low income tax credit housing. Jonathan has practical experience in all levels of real estate including acquisition, entitlement, relocation, construction and asset management. Jonathan has also worked directly with local government agencies including the Los Angeles Housing Department, Community Redevelopment Agency and the Los Angeles City Council.
- Represented a management company and two private equity funds in a roll-up and go public transaction creating a $1.65 billion market capitalization for the resulting enterprise.
- Provide ongoing representation to an institutional real estate investment company resulting in over $600 million of acquisitions over a five year period.
- Represented sponsor in the formation and deployment of a $250 million private equity fund.
- Served as outside general counsel to a sponsor in the formation, management and deployment of a $100 million private equity fund.
- Served as outside general counsel to a financial technology company overseeing its growth from 5 to 75 employees and raising over $50 million of venture capital during a twelve month period.
- Represented a privately held electronics company based in Hong Kong with subsidiaries in China, Germany, India, United Arab Emirates, British Virgin Islands and the United States in a complex equity buyout and issuance of Series A Preferred Stock.
- Provide ongoing counsel to a globally established Italian restaurant franchise in a successful private offering for the master development of franchisee restaurants throughout the United States.
- Represented an institutional real estate investment company in the successful purchase of a $40 million bank note secured by an 800,000 square foot industrial park.
- Provide ongoing counsel to a private lending real estate fund in a $50 million private offering.
Publications, Recognitions and Speaking Engagements
- Top 2020 Dynamic CEOs of 2020 – CEO Publication
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors & Advisors – Los Angeles Business Journal
- Publishing credits include: “Receiver’s Role – Who Plays this Part in the Distressed Property Drama” Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine.
- Co-hosted numerous real estate, private equity and family office seminars including serving as a speaker for Urban Land Institute’s the “Fundamentals of Receivership.”