Leticia Kimble has significant experience in both state and federal court representing a variety of businesses in complex commercial, defamation and entertainment litigation matters.
Leticia handles every stage of litigation, from inception to finish, including extensive motion practice, discovery, depositions, trial, and settlement. In addition, she also has transactional experience obtaining, protecting, and exploiting copyrights and trademarks, negotiating distribution agreements, and counseling start-up companies on their corporate formation, employment issues, and corporate governance.
- Southern California Super Lawyer (2017—2018)
- Los Angeles Country Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Culver Marina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Title IX Investigators
- Advisor to numerous entertainment startups and talent in Los Angeles
- Supporter of animal rescue organizations
- Active in various alumni groups for the University of Michigan
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Chaired and successfully obtained six-figure verdict in a probate bench trial involving numerous claims, including breach of fiduciary duty and financial elder abuse.
- Second chaired and successfully obtained a multi-million dollar verdict in a defamation action on behalf of Las Vegas casino.
- Negotiated numerous speedy and advantageous settlements for employers across various industries in wage and hour and discrimination lawsuits.