Ricardo Rozen is a litigator whose practice focuses on representing employers in state and federal courts in all areas of labor and employment matters including claims for discrimination, wrongful discharge and class action wage and hour claims. In addition to employment cases, Ricardo has also handled a diverse mix of litigation matters, including real estate, entertainment, community associations and business litigation.
Ricardo also has extensive experience advising clients on a variety of issues related to privacy and cybersecurity including investigation and response to data breach incidents.
Ricardo acts as the chair of the leadership council for Levitt & Quinn, a nonprofit legal organization providing family law services for poor and low-income individuals.
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Mexican-American Bar Association
- Fluent in Spanish
- Raines Feldman Continues Growth, Expands National Corporate Practice
- Business Brief: California Quarterly Employment Law Update, 2020 Q3
- Business Brief: California Quarterly Employment Law Update, 2020 Q2
- Common Questions Prompted by New Federal Laws and COVID-19
- Franchisors Must Not Control Franchisees’ Personnel Decisions to Avoid Liability for Franchisees’ Employees’ Labor Code Claims
- Workers Can Use Accurate Overtime Adjustments to Penalize Even Generous Employers
- Tips Trends: Employee Reimbursement
- Off The Clock Pay Ruling
- Arbitration in the Workplace, What’s New?