Dan is a real estate attorney with experience representing institutional and entrepreneurial investors, owners, developers and lenders in acquisitions, dispositions, financings and development of multi-state commercial real estate projects (including office, retail, hotel, senior housing, multi-family residential, golf course and mixed use properties). From his experience in the real estate industry both as a lawyer and businessman, Dan is able to efficiently close transactions while minimizing risks through a real world approach grounded in addressing the practical issues facing his clients. Dan also has extensive experience in preparing and negotiating commercial office lease agreements on behalf of both landlord and tenant clients.
Prior to joining Raines Feldman LLP, Dan practiced in Chicago and Los Angeles at Pircher, Nichols & Meeks, and was a general counsel to a full service real estate construction, development and management business based in Camarillo, California.
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
B.S., University of Southern California
- Acquisition of over 150 grocery store properties out of bankruptcy.
- Leasing in connection with a 2.65 million square foot, multi-building office building portfolio in Bellevue, Washington.
- $100M acquisition and financing of hotel and surrounding complexes in Portland, Oregon.
- Retail and office leasing in connection with two trophy office buildings in Chicago, Illinois.
- Leasing and sales in connection with multiple large industrial buildings in Silicon Valley.
- Sales of large multi-family and student housing properties in Austin, Texas.
- Sale of senior housing portfolio with locations throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Re-financing of large senior housing project in Sun City West, Arizona.
State Bar of California
Illinois Bar (Retired)
Licensed California Real Estate Broker