Private Client Services
As a client-oriented mid-size law firm with a diverse set of talented professionals, Raines Feldman LLP is uniquely positioned to provide bespoke service to our high net worth clientele. Additionally, as experienced attorneys in a broad cross- section of relevant practices, including Corporate, Business, Real Estate, Finance, Securities, Hospitality, Litigation, Entertainment, Intellectual Property and Insurance, our firm’s law professionals are able to provide balanced and insightful advice to our high net worth and family office clients in connection with their business affairs and holdings across a vast set of legal disciplines. As “General Counsel” to our private clients, our attorneys act as the legal concierge by providing assistance with a wide array of issues, including the following:
- Private equity, venture capital and/or angel investments.
- Structured investments in real estate by way of participation in, and/or formation of, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, funds and a variety of trusts.
- Establishment and management of family offices.
- Business, real estate and commercial loans.
- The financing, acquisition, ownership, maintenance and/or operation of luxury residential and/or investment properties.
- Continued oversight of, and assistance with, portfolio companies and underlying investments.
- Ongoing review and negotiation of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Assistance with the negotiation and oversight of brand and endorsement deals.
- Portfolio-based guidance concerning risk assessment and mitigation, as well as insurance and related matters.
- Litigation, trials and dispute resolution.
- Communication with all members of the wealth advisory team, including tax, business, financial and legal professionals, in connection with the development, implementation and management of wealth accumulation and preservation strategies.
Our full-service law firm is rich with experience in connection with representing investors, financiers and operators across a diverse set of industry verticals, including real estate, hospitality, media, entertainment, technology, consumer products, food and beverage and financial services. As a result, our attorneys are well- positioned to provide ongoing counsel to our private clients in connection with the investments, holdings and affairs that reflect the varied interests and passions of our multi-faceted clientele.