Robert Pardo is a real estate and transactional attorney with over 25 years of experience in legal practice and real estate transactions, including acquisitions & dispositions and financing. Robert also operates his own real estate syndication company as Pardo Properties LLC, a real estate investment company. Robert has practiced law since 1986, with a focus on corporate law, real estate transactions and general business matters.
Prior to co-founding Raines Feldman LLP, Robert was President and Co-Founder of Marcus Adams Capital LLC as a General Partner in the acquisition and management of over 1,350,000 square feet of industrial and office properties. Robert was a partner in the law firm of Jacob & Pardo, where he represented several domestic and international corporations, real estate acquisition companies and lending institutions, including Nevins/Adams, Inc. and Morgan Adams, Inc. Robert is also formerly associated with the law firms of Kindel & Anderson and Pillsbury Winthrop, LLP, where he represented domestic and international investors, developers and lending institutions in real estate and corporate transactions.
J.D., Loyola Law School
B.A., University of California at Los Angeles
- Oversaw, structured and completed the re-capitalization and corporate restructuring of a manufacturing company through the combination of a sale-leaseback of four company owned industrial real estate properties, mezzanine financing through the purchase of Senior Subordinated Notes and a sale-leaseback of machinery and equipment. The purchase of the four industrial properties from the company totaled over 900,000 square feet in six buildings on 82 acres of land located in Columbus, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; and Valencia, California.
- Negotiated and managed the closing of three preferred stock financings totaling $25 million and an equipment financing totaling $6 million.
- Managed the restructuring, reorganization and sale of a 32 store retail company.
- Negotiated and drafted franchising agreements for 10 Blockbusters® video stores on behalf of franchisee.
- Represented buyer in the acquisition and financing of over 3,000 units of apartment properties throughout the Western United States.
- Structured the sale of 16 industrial and office properties and structured 1031 exchange transactions to reinvest the proceeds after the sale of each property.