Ron has over thirty years of experience in real estate and corporate transactional work, including real estate and business sales, acquisitions, leasing and financing. He has represented borrowers in numerous CMBS transactions and represents several private lenders in their placement of real estate and other asset based financing. Additional areas of expertise include analysis, structure and implementation of loan modification and workout agreements for real estate projects and operating businesses on behalf of lenders and borrowers. Ron’s real estate clients extend across all product types including commercial, retail, industrial and multi-family sales and acquisitions, financing, leasing and loan workouts.
Prior to joining Raines Feldman, Ron was Of Counsel to Shaffer, Gold & Rubaum LLP, and was Director of Acquisitions and Counsel to Los Angeles Land Company.
J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
A.B., University of California at Berkeley
Phi Beta Kappa
- Representation of significant private lenders in numerous real estate and asset based lending transactions.
- Representation of numerous buyers and sellers in real property and asset purchase and sale agreements.
- Successfully redeemed real property following judicial foreclosure.
- Represented buyer of multiple hotel properties in their acquisition, upgrade and repositioning of hotel properties throughout the US.
- Representation of borrowers in numerous CMBS financing transactions
- Sold $90MM of apartments for GCG entity in Denver Colorado.