AYAL BAINVOLL is an experienced transactional attorney with an extensive background in drafting, contract negotiation, due diligence, client coordination and project management.
Ayal’s real estate practice focuses on the representation of real estate investment companies and funds in transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing and financing.
Ayal’s comprehensive corporate practice includes advising private equity sponsors and public and private companies regarding mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, financing and corporate governance. Ayal has substantial experience drafting and negotiating a variety of corporate and commercial contracts, including purchase agreements, private placement memoranda, limited partnership agreements, side letters, shareholder agreements and loan documents.
Prior to joining Raines Feldman LLP, Ayal practiced in the Los Angeles office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. Prior to becoming an attorney Ayal worked at a leading New York based real estate development firm.
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Represented a leading private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a $42 million loan secured by a prominent shopping center.
- Represented developer in negotiation of development agreement and joint venture agreement with a leading insurance company for $45 million development of a 221,843 square foot industrial building.
- Represented prominent real estate investment syndicator in $83 million acquisition of industrial building and joint venture with a leading U.S. real estate investment management firm.
- Represented purchaser in connection with the acquisition of 18 industrial buildings totaling approximately 445,559 square feet located on 25.6 acres of land in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Represented an institutional real estate investment firm borrower in connection with acquisition financing for multiple properties totaling over $100M.
- Represented seller in connection with the sale of office buildings in Los Angeles, California.
- Represented seller of a nursing home business and facility in Hayward, California.
- Represented purchaser in connection with the acquisition of a satellite equipment wholesaler and office building in Vail, Colorado.
- Represented a prominent beverage incubator in connection with multiple investments in up and coming beverage brands and Series B capital raises for existing portfolio companies.
- Represented a large family office in connection with the negotiation of a subscription credit facility.
- Represented a publicly traded company in connection with the acquisitions and dispositions of real property nationwide.
- Jewish Federation Real Estate & Construction Division Cabinet