Raines Feldman Littrell offers Employers a comprehensive suite of legal services:
- Our Labor & Employment Practice Group offers sophisticated and practical counseling on regulatory developments and day-to-day matters, as well as resolute litigation defense and robust class action defense.
- Our L&E attorneys have decades of experience in representing employers in all aspects of employment and labor law, including the defense of employment-related lawsuits and class actions involving wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues, and related claims.
- Our Employment Benefits team partners with clients to design and implement benefit plans and compensation systems that attract and retain top talent.
- Our Firm regularly conducts employee training classes, seminars, and webinars on drafting employee handbooks and other personnel forms and documentation, preparing employment-related agreements and auditing wage and hour compliance.
- Our L&E team can provide Employee Handbooks and day-to-day counseling and advice to help employers in the prevention of employment-related claims.
- In a recent survey by Chambers USA, clients lauded our attorneys as “fabulously gifted” and described them as knowing “how to move forward and get the job done.”