Eric Blum is a partner at Raines Feldman Littrell. His practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing of retail, office and industrial properties. With almost two decades of experience, Eric advises clients on both the legal and business sides of deals with a focus on practical and efficient resolution of issues. He has represented a broad spectrum of national, regional and local funds, investors and lenders in the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, leases, subleases, loan documents, loan modifications, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements, legal opinions, property management agreements, brokerage agreements and title matters.
Prior to joining Raines Feldman Littrell, Eric practiced with the national law firms of Polsinelli Shughart LLP and Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP.
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Ongoing representation of an institutional investment group, including over $600 million in real property acquisitions and dispositions nationwide.
- Ongoing representation of private real estate investment firm, including acquisitions and dispositions of industrial, office and multifamily properties in California, Texas, Missouri and Indiana.
- Ongoing representation of private real estate investment firm, including acquisitions of multifamily properties in Nevada, Maryland and Florida
- Ongoing representation of a chain of fast casual eateries in leasing transactions in several states.
- Represented CalPERS and one of its discretionary partners in the negotiation of industrial leases.
- Represented financial institutions in acquisition and constructions loans, and workout scenarios ranging from forbearance agreements to complex restructurings.
Selected to California Super Lawyers, Real Estate: 2013—2017