Nicole Halle is a transactional attorney with experience in real estate, general business matters and intellectual property.
Nicole oversees all aspects of a real estate transaction. Nicole represents commercial, industrial, retail and residential and multifamily real estate owners and assists in various parts of a transaction including the acquisition, title review, financing and disposition of such properties. Nicole also works with her clients to negotiate, draft and execute leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants. Nicole represents her clients and works on transactions for assets located in California and throughout the United States.
Nicole has extensive experience representing landlords in landlord-tenant disputes and has successfully obtained numerous judgments on behalf of her landlord clients for possession of the property and past rent due.
In Nicole’s intellectual property practice, she specializes in protecting and enforcing intellectual property for a diverse group of clients active in the entertainment, food and beverage, health and fitness, sports, cosmetics and apparel industries. As the Manager of Trademarks at Raines Feldman, she interacts with her clients by managing their domestic and international trademark portfolios, preparing cease and desist letters and handling trademark enforcement issues, including domain name transfers and ICANN domain name dispute resolution. Nicole prosecutes trademark applications, maintains trademark registrations and initiates, prosecutes and defends opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
Prior to joining Raines Feldman LLP, Nicole worked at an insurance litigation firm and also externed for the Honorable Michael I. Levanas for the Los Angeles Superior Court. Prior to becoming an attorney, Nicole worked at a prominent Los Angeles based real estate investment firm.
Significant Engagements & Transactions
- Represented client in connection with subdividing 150 acre lot in Phoenix, Arizona and in the disposition of a 750,000 square foot manufacturing building located on the property.
- Represented client in connection with the acquisition of largest vacant lot in Los Angeles County, California which included complex work with the City of Los Angeles, various environmental agencies and the future development of the property.
- Represented client in connection with the acquisition and leaseback of 500,000 square foot industrial building in Arizona.
- Represented client connection with restructuring the ownership of property and $21M refinance of the property.
- Represented client in connection with $15M refinance of commercial property in Los Angeles, California